Gin Winter Alpine Gloves for PG or PPG
The GIN Winter Alpine gloves are ideal for winter and high altitude spring flying where heating is not required.
PARAGLIDING-SPECIFIC DESIGN AND FIT
The Alpine gloves come with several features adapted for paragliding. Pre-curved fingers provide a comfortable grip on the brakes and reduce tight spots. Leather re-enforcements on the litte fingers offer extra protection when handling paraglider lines. And the roll-tip fingers provide added comfort and durability. A removable leash means you can remove the glove in-flight with confidence! Top quality materials are used all round – the gloves contain all the premium features of our Alpine Heated Gloves, apart from the heating element and battery.
• Extra leather re-enforcement towards little finger for protection against paraglider lines
• Removable leash
• Premium 3M thinsulate insulation (141g+) for maximum insulation with a moderate weight and volume
• Pre-curved fingers with roll-tips for comfort in the flying position
• Hanging loop on middle finger
• Gauntlet adjuster
• Stretchy 100% nylon soft shell outer fabric
• Breathable and completely wind- and water-proof “Hipora” insert
Weight: 220g (size M)
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL