Neo rescue container med or large
Two sizes available
Medium and large.
An external reserve container shouldn’t disturb the pilot, it must be simple to install and easy to use”. This sounds logical, but few products available today live up to these expectations. This is why NEO decided to develop their own containers.
3 sizes of container were born from this development, and contain the following technical features:
– panels made of Ripstop and Stretch Ripstop have been shaped and connected to fit exactly to the shape of the folded parachute.
– the rescue handle is easy to see and easy to grap. The strength necessary for the rescue extraction conforms to the EN Standard.
– the position of the container attachment points to the harness prevent it from disturbing the pilot during launch and in flight and also help the handle to be more visible. it is also a good platform for your flight instruments when installed on the rescue top-flap velcro.
– The ‘one attachment point’ system is simple: before take off you connect the container to the harness with one attachment point on each main carabiner. No need to attach the risers and then the container, no risk of missing one of them.
– the front belt size can be precisely trimmed in flight.
– the NEO container fits NEO harnesses, and other brands.
Like all NEO products, superfluous weight or design features are not included. The Container is durable and weighs just 130 grams.
Main materials: Ripstop PA, Anti-UV stretch 95%PA 5%EA
Materials : made in Europe
Manufacturing: made in France